Re: [PanoToolsNG] "From a tower, without the tower"

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 6, 2009
      On 6 Jan 2009 at 0:38, Jeffrey Martin wrote:

      > another one of those fun "from the top of the building, without the
      > building" panos... chicago in winter (2007) just finished....
      > http://360cities.net/image/hancock-center-building-chicago-skyline
      >
      > Jeffrey

      Nice work - in Firefox.
      Unfortunately the entire 360cities seems to look not good in Opera (my preferred
      browser), at least on my PC..
      The main/top pano ends up as a strange looking banner/header band at the top, slightly
      lower than the map, which is cut off a little at the top..
      Ir doesn't look good, I'm afraid.

    • udedomenico
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 7, 2009
        Jeffrey,

        I just wonder how you manage to remove the nodal point entirely from
        the shot?!

        That's pretty amazing!

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin" <360cities@...>