AW: request for Ian Wood, Aldo Hoeben, or Traugott Emrich - great hardware opportunity

  • pepolo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hey Jeffrey,
      you spend too much time surfing on strange web pages...
      but first of all, Congratulations on the new 360cities interface, I like it and it is fantastic!

      I'm sure some Oktoberfest tourist would buy toys like that after having some beers.
      Right now it is too cold for Lederhosen, so I enjoy skiing.
      Today I went to Spitzingsee, the temperature was -12° C in the morning...
      http://360cities.net/image/ski-jagahuetten-spitzingsee-alpen-alps-bayern-bavaria
      Last week I was in Austria and made some great high res 360 panoramas:
      http://360cities.net/area/kuehtai
      Btw. when will you support higher resolutions, and partial panoramas like this?
      http://gigapan.org/viewGigapan.php?id=14235

      Cheers ET