Re: [PanoToolsNG] request for Ian Wood, Aldo Hoeben, or Traugott Emrich - great hardware opportunity

  • Peter Nyfeler
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5 10:16 AM
      ..it reminds me of a really cool film wilth Wallace & Gromit

      http://www.guba.com/watch/3000044864

      :-)

      Peter

      Jeffrey Martin schrieb:
      > I think I have finally found the ideal "cheap chinese mass produced"
      > component that could allow a total proliferation of cheap high-quality "pano
      > robots". It solves the basic issue of moving the camera by itself / by
      > remote. and it's only $20.
      >
      > http://www.mcphee.com/items/11727.html
      >
      > perhaps interfacing this with some kind of camera setup, the google street
      > view car will be obsolete.
      >
      > It also might work very well as a regional product, especially for Mr.
      > Emrich over there in Munich ;-)
      >
      > Any thoughts from these 3 intrepid pioneers of pano-robot building
      > technology? :-)
      >

      > Jeffrey Martin
      > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
      > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • bohonus
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5 11:22 AM
        Well Archie McPhee's (the store that sells them) is in Seattle.. So I actually have to LIVE near
        those things! Nightmares I tell you! lol!

        Not to mention THESE as well :)

        http://tinyurl.com/95qxtr