Réveillon 2009 / Copacabana Beach / Rio de Janeiro

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2009
      Hi guys, I wish to all my friends from the Panotools List, a Happy 2009,
      with a big thanks to all that always helped me so much with information and
      advices.Thanks, Peace to all and NO to "crisis" at all :-)

      Rio360 <http://ayrton.com/360>

      Réveillon 2009 :: Copacabana Beach :: Rio de Janeiro :: Panorama
      Imersivo<http://ayrton.com/360/archives/521>

      Click on the above link to see 360º
      the Réveillon 2009 party at Copacabana Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
      24 tons of fireworks during 23 minutes

      | A Y R |
      | T O N |

      + 55 21 9982 6313