Re: Experience with .45x wide angle adapters?

  • Roger Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2009
      With this Century Optics .3X ultra fisheye 37mm MKII on a Canon hv20,
      I'm getting a sharp image without any lens vignetting, Very nice wide
      full frame view with very little decoration on top and bottom. I do
      have to zoom into it just a little though.
      This newer MKII is sharper and has less of a fisheye effect than the
      older MKI, I would guess the FOV is somewhere around 160 degrees.
      Here's a photo of the setup:
      http://www.indiavrtours.com/pic/hv20_fisheye.jpg

      Regards,
      Roger Berry