Re: One shot panoramas

  • bohonus
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
      Here's a monopod shot I did on the stage of a small night club in Seattle during a
      performance of the band "Babyland" from L.A. -they do a mix of percussion and electronic
      music- hence all the sparks from the hand held metal grinder :)

      They were moving around so much, it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go
      around multiple times).

      http://tinyurl.com/7ox3pl

      Nikon D300 w/10.5mm

      -b
    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
        Sometime around 2/1/09 (at 21:58 +0000) bohonus said:

        >it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go around
        >multiple times).

        It has to be said that this is precisely the problem that the
        one-shot lens/mirrors don't suffer from. I wish this didn't have to
        also mean being restricted to one shot's set of pixels.