RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: One shot panoramas

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009

      Absolutely! Good thing I had a steady hand when I shot this:

      <http://krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/sanctuarie/sanctuarie.xml>

      8^)

      Mark
      www.360cities.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net
    • bohonus
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
        Here's a monopod shot I did on the stage of a small night club in Seattle during a
        performance of the band "Babyland" from L.A. -they do a mix of percussion and electronic
        music- hence all the sparks from the hand held metal grinder :)

        They were moving around so much, it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go
        around multiple times).

        http://tinyurl.com/7ox3pl

        Nikon D300 w/10.5mm

        -b
      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
          Sometime around 2/1/09 (at 21:58 +0000) bohonus said:

          >it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go around
          >multiple times).

          It has to be said that this is precisely the problem that the
          one-shot lens/mirrors don't suffer from. I wish this didn't have to
          also mean being restricted to one shot's set of pixels.