Re: One shot panoramas

  • eyesee360
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Mihai Stanescu" <mihai.stanescu@...> wrote:

      > Hello all
      >
      > I was interested in knowing what kind of hardware do you use when you
      > need to make panoramas that contain a lot of moving subjects.
      > (festivals for example)
      >
      > After some research I found O-360 optical system. Are there other
      > similar optical systems?

      Yes, my company offers the GoPano optic:
      http://www.eyesee360.com/gopano/

      We were selling our optics under the 360 One VR brand with Kaidan. This is the latest
      design and is an EyeSee360 product.

      We include PhotoWarp with every optic we sell, which has more capabilities than the 0-360
      bundled software, including batch processing.

      Best Wishes,
      Michael Rondinelli
    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009

        Absolutely! Good thing I had a steady hand when I shot this:

        <http://krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/sanctuarie/sanctuarie.xml>

        8^)

        Mark
        www.360cities.net
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net
      • bohonus
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
          Here's a monopod shot I did on the stage of a small night club in Seattle during a
          performance of the band "Babyland" from L.A. -they do a mix of percussion and electronic
          music- hence all the sparks from the hand held metal grinder :)

          They were moving around so much, it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go
          around multiple times).

          http://tinyurl.com/7ox3pl

          Nikon D300 w/10.5mm

          -b
        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 2, 2009
            Sometime around 2/1/09 (at 21:58 +0000) bohonus said:

            >it was very tricky to get the pieces together (had to go around
            >multiple times).

            It has to be said that this is precisely the problem that the
            one-shot lens/mirrors don't suffer from. I wish this didn't have to
            also mean being restricted to one shot's set of pixels.