Re: New Year at Times Square

  • Juergen Schrader
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Outrageous.
      My candidate for the pano of the year award :)

      Congratulations
      Jürgen

      > Jook made it again for the 6th time.
      > http://tinyurl.com/8uwuok

    • Mark D. Fink
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Great shot Jook!

        1ºF - I have no sympathy for you. Something tells me you were better dressed
        for the cold than the women in short skirts all around you. :o)

        Mark
        www.360cities.net
        www.pinnacle-vr.com
        www.northernlight.net

      • bohonus
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

          > Outrageous.
          > My candidate for the pano of the year award :)
          >
          > Congratulations
          > Jürgen

          But there's still 360+ days for us to shoot this year! ;)