New Year at Times Square

  • Hans Nyberg
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
      Jook made it again for the 6th time.
      http://tinyurl.com/8uwuok
    • Juergen Schrader
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
        Outrageous.
        My candidate for the pano of the year award :)

        Congratulations
        Jürgen

        > Jook made it again for the 6th time.
        > http://tinyurl.com/8uwuok

      • Mark D. Fink
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
          Great shot Jook!

          1ºF - I have no sympathy for you. Something tells me you were better dressed
          for the cold than the women in short skirts all around you. :o)

          Mark
          www.360cities.net
          www.pinnacle-vr.com
          www.northernlight.net

        • bohonus
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2009
            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Juergen Schrader" <panorama@...> wrote:

            > Outrageous.
            > My candidate for the pano of the year award :)
            >
            > Congratulations
            > Jürgen

            But there's still 360+ days for us to shoot this year! ;)