+Re: Santa at 6400ISO

  • panovrx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2009
      Hi Vivek
      I shoot a lot of panoramas of interiors and landscape where I would
      like as much resolution as possible - so pixels are the main reason now
      that the Canon has good high ISO though maybe not as good as the Nikon.
      Also I am really into panoramic video and I want to use the Canon for
      that.
      And the dB noise level of the Nikon really bugged me with candid
      photography. The Canon is almost silent in one mode.

      Peter