Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Rio Cylinder with KRP

  • Ken Warner
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
      Oh, never mind. Java would die a horrible death....

      AYRTON wrote:
      > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
      >

      >>All this discussion about 7930 x 1767 JPEG image?
      >

      > :-)
      >

      >>That's not a very big image.
      >

      > we know :-)
      > it's a reduced version of the original 18.622 image
      >
      > Thanks
      > Happy 2009
      >
      > best
      > AYRTON
      >

      >>Send me a link to the
      >>cylindrical image. I'll stick it in my Java viewer
      >>and you can compare. Or not...
      >>
      >>AYRTON wrote:

      >>>thanks Flemming

      >>>they both are running from the same image ... a 7930 X 1767 JPG
      >>>

      >>>Maybe the faster download with KRpano could be because it got the pano
      >>
      >>from

      >>>I don't think so, since it's the same image, but I placed it twice on my
      >>>server in a different folder (directory) just to avoid problems ...

      >>/

      >>>I have a 2 mb connection and they all work perfect

      >>>same to you and family
      >>>2009 in peace and NO crisis
      >>>
      >>>best
      >>>AYRTON

      >>------------------------------------
      >>
      >>--

    • Bernd
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
        Hi Ayrton, nice work !!!
        I have also problems to view the FPP version ... Browser Firefox
        freezes after ca 5sec.
        With KRPano everything is okay and the speed is also good here.

        Best wishes
        Bernd
      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
          On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Bernd <schuhdohrmann@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ayrton, nice work !!!

          thanks

          > I have also problems to view the FPP version ... Browser Firefox
          > freezes after ca 5sec.
          > With KRPano everything is okay and the speed is also good here.

          good to hear :-)

          best 2009

          AYRTON

          > Best wishes