Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Rio Cylinder with KRP

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
      On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:

      > All this discussion about 7930 x 1767 JPEG image?

      :-)

      > That's not a very big image.

      we know :-)
      it's a reduced version of the original 18.622 image

      Thanks
      Happy 2009

      best
      AYRTON

      > Send me a link to the
      > cylindrical image. I'll stick it in my Java viewer
      > and you can compare. Or not...
      >
      > AYRTON wrote:
      > > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:06 AM, Flemming V. Larsen
      > > <fvl@...>wrote:
      > >

      > >>The FPP version took ages to load - once loaded it's just fine.
      > >

      > > thanks Flemming
      > >

      > >>The Krpano version loaded instantly - but is a bit slower on rotation.
      > >

      > > they both are running from the same image ... a 7930 X 1767 JPG
      > >

      > > Maybe the faster download with KRpano could be because it got the pano
      > from
      > >
      > >>the browser cache?
      > >

      > > I don't think so, since it's the same image, but I placed it twice on my
      > > server in a different folder (directory) just to avoid problems ...
      > >

      > >>WinXP Pro / AMD 1.856 MHz / 3 MB RAM / ATI Radion 9200 128 MB gfx-card 7
      > /
      > >>Internet Explorer / 10 MBit connection
      > >

      > > I have a 2 mb connection and they all work perfect
      > >

      > >>Happy New Year
      > >

      > > same to you and family
      > > 2009 in peace and NO crisis
      > >
      > > best
      > > AYRTON
      > >

      > >>- Flemming
      > >>

      > >>------------------------------------
      > >>
      > >>--

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • Ken Warner
      Message 2 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
        Oh, never mind. Java would die a horrible death....

        AYRTON wrote:
        > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:50 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner000@...> wrote:
        >

        >>All this discussion about 7930 x 1767 JPEG image?
        >

        > :-)
        >

        >>That's not a very big image.
        >

        > we know :-)
        > it's a reduced version of the original 18.622 image
        >
        > Thanks
        > Happy 2009
        >
        > best
        > AYRTON
        >

        >>Send me a link to the
        >>cylindrical image. I'll stick it in my Java viewer
        >>and you can compare. Or not...
        >>
        >>AYRTON wrote:

        >>>thanks Flemming

        >>>they both are running from the same image ... a 7930 X 1767 JPG
        >>>

        >>>Maybe the faster download with KRpano could be because it got the pano
        >>
        >>from

        >>>I don't think so, since it's the same image, but I placed it twice on my
        >>>server in a different folder (directory) just to avoid problems ...

        >>/

        >>>I have a 2 mb connection and they all work perfect

        >>>same to you and family
        >>>2009 in peace and NO crisis
        >>>
        >>>best
        >>>AYRTON

        >>------------------------------------
        >>
        >>--

      • Bernd
        Message 3 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
          Hi Ayrton, nice work !!!
          I have also problems to view the FPP version ... Browser Firefox
          freezes after ca 5sec.
          With KRPano everything is okay and the speed is also good here.

          Best wishes
          Bernd
        • AYRTON
          Message 4 of 23 , Dec 30, 2008
            On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:54 PM, Bernd <schuhdohrmann@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ayrton, nice work !!!

            thanks

            > I have also problems to view the FPP version ... Browser Firefox
            > freezes after ca 5sec.
            > With KRPano everything is okay and the speed is also good here.

            good to hear :-)

            best 2009

            AYRTON

            > Best wishes