Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Cylinder with FPP

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
      2008/12/30 AYRTON <avi@...>:
      > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Harry van der Wolf
      > <hvdwolf@...>wrote:
      >
      >> Hi Ayrton,
      >> When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:
      >>
      >> Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
      >> XML-parse error: double attribute
      >> Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
      >> Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"
      >
      > strange because all other buttons have the same code : blockMouse="1"
      >
      > why only that one would give an error ?
      >
      >> -----------------------------^

      I think it stops on the first error. It is the first occurrence in
      your xml. It has more occurences of it.
      You use in all you <spit id... />:
      onOver="alpha=1" onOut="alpha=0.55" blockMouse="1"
      url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"

      I think you can only define one blockMouse="1" per <spot id ..../> and
      that it's valid for the entire spot id, but that's a wild guess on my
      account.

      >> Safar 3.2.1 mentions:
      >>
      >> error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined
      >
      > there is nothing like that on line 67 or even another line ???
      >
      > the computer world is an never ending problem :-)

      Line 67 contains the closing "/>" of your <spot id ........
      I think that Safari parses the spot id to the very end, where Firefox
      just stops where it finds the error: Firefox doesn't mention the first
      on line 62, it mentions the second on line 63.

      A good 2009 for you too.

      Harry

      ps: I'm nearly done with the flexible batch naming for ImageFuser.
      Implemented two other things (hdr output and "check for updates") in
      between ;)