Re: [PanoToolsNG] qtvr "disassembler"

  • Viktor Balogh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
      Thank you gentlemen,

      Thank you for all the answers to my email.
      Anders Jiras has forwarded me the downconverted version of the panorama.
      He deserves a bottle of virtual bier/wine, and a MILLION THANK YOU!

      I mean it!

      <http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/products/ecards/nfg2687.swf>

      Happy new year to everyone,

      Viktor