Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Cylinder with FPP

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
      Thanks Harry I'm gonna change that right now just for he sake of it :-)
      Thanks
      AYRTON

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
        On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@...>wrote:

        > Hi Ayrton,
        > When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:
        >
        > Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
        > XML-parse error: double attribute
        > Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
        > Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"

        strange because all other buttons have the same code : blockMouse="1"

        why only that one would give an error ?

        > -----------------------------^
        >
        > Safar 3.2.1 mentions:
        >
        > error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined

        there is nothing like that on line 67 or even another line ???

        the computer world is an never ending problem :-)

        Thanks
        best 2009

        AYRTON

        > Could this be the problem on some OSes?
        >
        > Hoi,
        > Harry
        >

        > 2008/12/30 AYRTON <avi@...>
        >
        > > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Eduardo Hutter
        > > <admForum@... <admForum%40brasmontreal.net>>wrote:
        > >

        > > > How I miss Rio!! I could feel the heat!
        > >
        > > :-)
        > > and it is HOT, lots of "heat" :-)
        > >
        > > > Looks to me like one of those (rare) confortable dry and hot days.
        > >
        > > Not so dry ... but it was rainning the day before ...
        > >
        > > > And the mountain ranges back there? Great! We can see all the "Serra
        > dos
        > > > Órgãos". What a beautifull
        > > > day, eh?
        > >
        > > yeap
        > >
        > > > Ok, back to the technicalities. It almost brought my machine to a stall
        > > > for about 3 min while it was loading, using 98-100% cpu. Dual core amd
        > > > 2600mhz on Win XP. After loading it was ok though.
        > >
        > > sorry :-)
        > > thanks
        > > Feliz 2009
        > >
        > > abçs
        > > AYRTON
        > >

        > > > Eduardo

        > > fc%40fernandochaves.com <fc%2540fernandochaves.com><fc%
        > > 2540fernandochaves.com>>>

        > > > ------------------------------------
        > > >
        > > > --
        > > >

        > > --
        > > ------------
        > > | A Y R |
        > > | T O N |
        > > ------------
        > >
        > > + 55 21 9982 6313
        > >
        > > http://ayrton360.com
        > > http://rio.360cities.net
        > > http://vrfolio.com
        > > http://ayrton.com

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • Harry van der Wolf
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
          2008/12/30 AYRTON <avi@...>:
          > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Harry van der Wolf
          > <hvdwolf@...>wrote:
          >
          >> Hi Ayrton,
          >> When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:
          >>
          >> Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
          >> XML-parse error: double attribute
          >> Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
          >> Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"
          >
          > strange because all other buttons have the same code : blockMouse="1"
          >
          > why only that one would give an error ?
          >
          >> -----------------------------^

          I think it stops on the first error. It is the first occurrence in
          your xml. It has more occurences of it.
          You use in all you <spit id... />:
          onOver="alpha=1" onOut="alpha=0.55" blockMouse="1"
          url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"

          I think you can only define one blockMouse="1" per <spot id ..../> and
          that it's valid for the entire spot id, but that's a wild guess on my
          account.

          >> Safar 3.2.1 mentions:
          >>
          >> error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined
          >
          > there is nothing like that on line 67 or even another line ???
          >
          > the computer world is an never ending problem :-)

          Line 67 contains the closing "/>" of your <spot id ........
          I think that Safari parses the spot id to the very end, where Firefox
          just stops where it finds the error: Firefox doesn't mention the first
          on line 62, it mentions the second on line 63.

          A good 2009 for you too.

          Harry

          ps: I'm nearly done with the flexible batch naming for ImageFuser.
          Implemented two other things (hdr output and "check for updates") in
          between ;)