Re: [] qtvr "disassembler"

  • Jaume Llorens
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi Victor, I think Pano2VR can do it.. If you introduce the .mov it can
      produce a new one, with different parameter settings...
      If you don't have Pano2VR, you can send the .mov to me. I'll do the
      conversion at the size you prefere...

      Jaume
      www.vistes360.com

      En/na Viktor Balogh ha escrit:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Can somebody help me?
      > Im at work, but want to submit my panorama for the wwp event.
      > The panorama is ready, as it is uploaded on my site:
      >
      > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/
      > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/>>
      >
      > But I need to upload a smaller version as well, and the source files
      > are at home in a portable HD. So my best choice would be to
      > disassemble the
      > qtvr file
      > and resize the cube faces in Photoshop.
      >
      > I know about a free software whereby mov files could be disassembled,
      > but I can't find it anywhere. It was a simple exe binary for windows.
      >

      > Right now I'm downloading the RAW files from home, but it needs a lot of
      > time
      > and in this way I should re-stitch all the pictures just for this
      > thumbnail
      > view.
      >
      > PS: I mean it not as an offense, the best would be if someone could
      > drop me a private mail with the name of the software.
      > I don't want to spread the internet with stolen QTVRs.
      >
      > Bests,
      >
      > --
      > -------------------------------------
      >
      > Visit my panoramic photoblog!
      >
      > http://vrphoto.hu <http://vrphoto.hu>
      > Spherical panoramas by Viktor Balogh

    • Jaume Llorens
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
        (uops.. I wanted to send a private message.. sorry)
        jaume

        En/na Jaume Llorens ha escrit:

        > Hi Victor, I think Pano2VR can do it.. If you introduce the .mov it can
        > produce a new one, with different parameter settings...
        > If you don't have Pano2VR, you can send the .mov to me. I'll do the
        > conversion at the size you prefere...
        >
        > Jaume
        > www.vistes360.com
        >
        > En/na Viktor Balogh ha escrit:
        > >

        > > Hi,
        > >
        > > Can somebody help me?
        > > Im at work, but want to submit my panorama for the wwp event.
        > > The panorama is ready, as it is uploaded on my site:
        > >

        > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/
        > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/>
        > >
        > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/
        > <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/>>>
        > >
        > > But I need to upload a smaller version as well, and the source files
        > > are at home in a portable HD. So my best choice would be to
        > > disassemble the
        > > qtvr file
        > > and resize the cube faces in Photoshop.
        > >
        > > I know about a free software whereby mov files could be disassembled,
        > > but I can't find it anywhere. It was a simple exe binary for windows.
        > >

        > > Right now I'm downloading the RAW files from home, but it needs a lot of
        > > time
        > > and in this way I should re-stitch all the pictures just for this
        > > thumbnail
        > > view.
        > >
        > > PS: I mean it not as an offense, the best would be if someone could
        > > drop me a private mail with the name of the software.
        > > I don't want to spread the internet with stolen QTVRs.
        > >
        > > Bests,
        > >
        > > --
        > > -------------------------------------
        > >
        > > Visit my panoramic photoblog!
        > >
        > > http://vrphoto.hu <http://vrphoto.hu> <http://vrphoto.hu
        > <http://vrphoto.hu>>
        > > Spherical panoramas by Viktor Balogh

      • Viktor Balogh
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
          Thank you gentlemen,

          Thank you for all the answers to my email.
          Anders Jiras has forwarded me the downconverted version of the panorama.
          He deserves a bottle of virtual bier/wine, and a MILLION THANK YOU!

          I mean it!

          <http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/products/ecards/nfg2687.swf>

          Happy new year to everyone,

          Viktor