Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: new panos - romanian castle

  • Andrei Zdetovetchi
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 16, 2006
      Well, I might have another explanation for the glow, if Roxana didn't used HDRI or tonemapping...
      Another tool that can make glows around edges, is the Shadow/Hilight tool from Photoshop. With a proper setting of the tool's options, the glow can be eliminated. So I guess that if you opened the picture in Photoshop and zoomed to fit, then applied the shadow/hilight filter, the glow was not visible. Only at 100% zoom.

      Best regards,
      Andrei Zdetovetchi
      the panoblogus - http://www.csvd.ro/panoblog/