Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Cylinder with FPP

  • Harry van der Wolf
    Message 1 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi Ayrton,

      When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:

      Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
      XML-parse error: double attribute
      Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
      Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"
      -----------------------------^

      Safar 3.2.1 mentions:

      error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined

      Could this be the problem on some OSes?

      Hoi,
      Harry

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
        Thanks Harry I'm gonna change that right now just for he sake of it :-)
        Thanks
        AYRTON

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • AYRTON
        Message 3 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
          On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@...>wrote:

          > Hi Ayrton,
          > When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:
          >
          > Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
          > XML-parse error: double attribute
          > Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
          > Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"

          strange because all other buttons have the same code : blockMouse="1"

          why only that one would give an error ?

          > -----------------------------^
          >
          > Safar 3.2.1 mentions:
          >
          > error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined

          there is nothing like that on line 67 or even another line ???

          the computer world is an never ending problem :-)

          Thanks
          best 2009

          AYRTON

          > Could this be the problem on some OSes?
          >
          > Hoi,
          > Harry
          >

          > 2008/12/30 AYRTON <avi@...>
          >
          > > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 12:10 AM, Eduardo Hutter
          > > <admForum@... <admForum%40brasmontreal.net>>wrote:
          > >

          > > > How I miss Rio!! I could feel the heat!
          > >
          > > :-)
          > > and it is HOT, lots of "heat" :-)
          > >
          > > > Looks to me like one of those (rare) confortable dry and hot days.
          > >
          > > Not so dry ... but it was rainning the day before ...
          > >
          > > > And the mountain ranges back there? Great! We can see all the "Serra
          > dos
          > > > Órgãos". What a beautifull
          > > > day, eh?
          > >
          > > yeap
          > >
          > > > Ok, back to the technicalities. It almost brought my machine to a stall
          > > > for about 3 min while it was loading, using 98-100% cpu. Dual core amd
          > > > 2600mhz on Win XP. After loading it was ok though.
          > >
          > > sorry :-)
          > > thanks
          > > Feliz 2009
          > >
          > > abçs
          > > AYRTON
          > >

          > > > Eduardo

          > > fc%40fernandochaves.com <fc%2540fernandochaves.com><fc%
          > > 2540fernandochaves.com>>>

          > > > ------------------------------------
          > > >
          > > > --
          > > >

          > > --
          > > ------------
          > > | A Y R |
          > > | T O N |
          > > ------------
          > >
          > > + 55 21 9982 6313
          > >
          > > http://ayrton360.com
          > > http://rio.360cities.net
          > > http://vrfolio.com
          > > http://ayrton.com

          ------------
          | A Y R |
          | T O N |
          ------------

          + 55 21 9982 6313

          http://ayrton360.com
          http://rio.360cities.net
          http://vrfolio.com
          http://ayrton.com

        • Harry van der Wolf
          Message 4 of 24 , Dec 30, 2008
            2008/12/30 AYRTON <avi@...>:
            > On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 1:05 PM, Harry van der Wolf
            > <hvdwolf@...>wrote:
            >
            >> Hi Ayrton,
            >> When I directly open the xml for your fpp donamarta pano, I get an error:
            >>
            >> Firefox 3.0.5 mentions:
            >> XML-parse error: double attribute
            >> Location: http://<your_URL_which_I_will_hide_here>/donamarta3.xml
            >> Line number 63, column 23: url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"
            >
            > strange because all other buttons have the same code : blockMouse="1"
            >
            > why only that one would give an error ?
            >
            >> -----------------------------^

            I think it stops on the first error. It is the first occurrence in
            your xml. It has more occurences of it.
            You use in all you <spit id... />:
            onOver="alpha=1" onOut="alpha=0.55" blockMouse="1"
            url="media/left.png" blockMouse="1"

            I think you can only define one blockMouse="1" per <spot id ..../> and
            that it's valid for the entire spot id, but that's a wild guess on my
            account.

            >> Safar 3.2.1 mentions:
            >>
            >> error on line 67 at column 1: Attribute blockMouse redefined
            >
            > there is nothing like that on line 67 or even another line ???
            >
            > the computer world is an never ending problem :-)

            Line 67 contains the closing "/>" of your <spot id ........
            I think that Safari parses the spot id to the very end, where Firefox
            just stops where it finds the error: Firefox doesn't mention the first
            on line 62, it mentions the second on line 63.

            A good 2009 for you too.

            Harry

            ps: I'm nearly done with the flexible batch naming for ImageFuser.
            Implemented two other things (hdr output and "check for updates") in
            between ;)