qtvr "disassembler"

  • Viktor Balogh
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
      Hi,

      Can somebody help me?
      Im at work, but want to submit my panorama for the wwp event.
      The panorama is ready, as it is uploaded on my site:

      <http://vrphoto.hu/2008/08/24/giss2008_panoramic_photography_lecture/>

      But I need to upload a smaller version as well, and the source files
      are at home in a portable HD. So my best choice would be to disassemble the
      qtvr file
      and resize the cube faces in Photoshop.

      I know about a free software whereby mov files could be disassembled,
      but I can't find it anywhere. It was a simple exe binary for windows.

      Right now I'm downloading the RAW files from home, but it needs a lot of
      time
      and in this way I should re-stitch all the pictures just for this thumbnail
      view.

      PS: I mean it not as an offense, the best would be if someone could
      drop me a private mail with the name of the software.
      I don't want to spread the internet with stolen QTVRs.

      Bests,

      --
      -------------------------------------

      Visit my panoramic photoblog!

      http://vrphoto.hu
      Spherical panoramas by Viktor Balogh
    • Jaume Llorens
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
        Hi Victor, I think Pano2VR can do it.. If you introduce the .mov it can
        produce a new one, with different parameter settings...
        If you don't have Pano2VR, you can send the .mov to me. I'll do the
        conversion at the size you prefere...

        Jaume
        www.vistes360.com

        En/na Viktor Balogh ha escrit:

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
          (uops.. I wanted to send a private message.. sorry)
          jaume

          En/na Jaume Llorens ha escrit:

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
            Thank you gentlemen,

            Thank you for all the answers to my email.
            Anders Jiras has forwarded me the downconverted version of the panorama.
            He deserves a bottle of virtual bier/wine, and a MILLION THANK YOU!

            I mean it!

            <http://www.hallmark.com/wcsstore/HallmarkStore/images/products/ecards/nfg2687.swf>

            Happy new year to everyone,

            Viktor