WWP event countdown

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
      Less than 15 hours left for the WWP Best of 2008 event:
      http://tinyurl.com/9tebyx

      My youngest son took his first panorama last Easter and he's just
      uploaded it as his Best of 2008 entry. What's your favourite pano of
      the past year?

      Keith
    • Caroling Geary
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
        Best of 2008 could be, but doesn't have to be the favourite. I came
        up with the latest as being the greatest, in the sense that it is
        most crucial to my developing work. In fact the panorama, the
        photography and the object photographed are all rather mediocre. But
        it is of greatest interest to me because of what it signifies, how it
        helps me visualize, and where I'm going with the content. I call it a
        "working model". VRs can be all sorts of things and serve all sorts
        of purposes.

        Also, someone quick could still take a pano and put it on the server.
        There's still time for a quickie. Maybe the best could be the quickest.

        On Dec 29, 2008, at 7:39 PM, Keith Martin wrote:

        > Less than 15 hours left for the WWP Best of 2008 event:
        > http://tinyurl.com/9tebyx
        >
        > My youngest son took his first panorama last Easter and he's just
        > uploaded it as his Best of 2008 entry. What's your favourite pano of
        > the past year?

        Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net
      • aiwetir
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 29, 2008
          this is my submission my 'best of'

          high:
          http://pdxvr.com/vr-61-199-high
          low:
          http://pdxvr.com/vr-61-199-low

          it's not my favorite, but it's one of them.
          i can't really pic a favorite, but this one ranks high up there

          high:
          http://pdxvr.com/vr-63-229-high
          low:
          http://pdxvr.com/vr-63-229-low

          mmm
          http://pdxvr.com
          http://medina-photo.com

          On 29 Dec 2008, at 17:39, Keith Martin wrote:

          > Less than 15 hours left for the WWP Best of 2008 event:
          > http://tinyurl. com/9tebyx
          >
          > My youngest son took his first panorama last Easter and he's just
          > uploaded it as his Best of 2008 entry. What's your favourite pano of
          > the past year?
          >
          > Keith

        • Keith Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 30, 2008
            Sometime around 29/12/08 (at 19:42 -0800) aiwetir said:

            >this is my submission my 'best of'
            >
            >high:
            >http://pdxvr.com/vr-61-199-high

            This is really beautiful! Thanks for showing it, I wish I could be
            there right now. :-)