Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: flash, java, or QT ?

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008
      On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Bjørn K Nilssen <bk@...> wrote:

      > Yes Ayrton, Shift/Ctrl works fine, but not after switching to fullscreen
      > mode.
      > I just checked out your nice panos again, and it still doesn't work. It
      > works inside a
      > window filling the screen, but not in real full screen mode (where you get
      > the "Press Esc
      > to exit full screen mode" message.)
      > Maybe it works only on a Mac?

      Opppssss
      Ok, I'm gonna try in a PC and get back to you
      On all my MACs they work on window AND on FS too
      The keyboard AND the buttons
      Let me try with win
      oh, thanks for the compliments :-)

      AYRTON

      > --
      > Bjørn K Nilssen - http://bknilssen.no - panoramas and 3D

      ------------
      | A Y R |
      | T O N |
      ------------

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com
      http://rio.360cities.net
      http://vrfolio.com
      http://ayrton.com

    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008
        Bjørnhi
        I've just test on windows XP using IE
        and the buttons still work when in full-screen !
        The keyboard does not, and I didn't know that before,
        BUT you can use my buttons in the bottom of the screen to zoom in or out

        Best
        AYRTON

        --
        ------------
        | A Y R |

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • Hans Nyberg
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008

          > Bjørnhi
          > I've just test on windows XP using IE
          > and the buttons still work when in full-screen !
          > The keyboard does not, and I didn't know that before,
          > BUT you can use my buttons in the bottom of the screen to zoom in or out

          How the keyboard is working depends on Flash version and system.
          With flash 10 we have got keyboard for both zoom and panning with arrow keys on Mac.

          Hans
        • Sacha Griffin
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008
            No Keys under flash 10 and vista.

            Yes, there was something odd with that 360. Brought my dual core intel to
            its knees as well. Was fine, once it was loaded.

            Sacha Griffin

            Southern Digital Solutions LLC

            http://www.southern-digital.com

            http://www.seeit360.net

            404-551-4275

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 29, 2008
              On Mon, Dec 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM, Sacha Griffin <
              sachagriffin@...> wrote:

              > No Keys under flash 10 and vista.

              one more on vista :-)

              Yes, there was something odd with that 360.

              Me :-)

              > Brought my dual core intel to its knees as well. Was fine, once it was
              > loaded.

              it is a 7930 wide by 1767 pixelst jpg

              Best
              AYRTON

              > Sacha Griffin
              >
              > Southern Digital Solutions LLC
              >
              > http://www.southern-digital.com
              >
              > http://www.seeit360.net
              >
              > 404-551-4275

              ------------
              | A Y R |
              | T O N |
              ------------

              + 55 21 9982 6313

              http://ayrton360.com
              http://rio.360cities.net
              http://vrfolio.com
              http://ayrton.com

            • Bjørn K Nilssen
              Message 6 of 18 , Dec 30, 2008
                On 29 Dec 2008 at 20:15, AYRTON wrote:

                > Bjørnhi
                > I've just test on windows XP using IE
                > and the buttons still work when in full-screen !
                > The keyboard does not, and I didn't know that before,
                > BUT you can use my buttons in the bottom of the screen to zoom in or out

                Yes, you can always zoom in/out witht he buttons, but after nbeing used to CTrl/Shift it
                is just a bit annoying to have to change to the buttons.
                But there is nothing you/we can do about it AFAIK. All full screen Flash panos are the
                same, also PurePlayer

                .--