Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Joomla anyone?

  • Bjørn K Nilssen
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 27, 2008
      On 27 Dec 2008 at 1:03, Andrew wrote:

      > I guess you could take a look at Pano2VR as that outputs just the one
      > swf where as before another file was needed for the control panel
      > also. I use to use Pano2QTVR all the time for Flash panoramas but now
      > only use the 'Convert to Cubic' function to create the 6 cube faces
      > required for FPP.
      >
      > FPP has a nice drop down menu feature to load various panoramas within
      > the same viewer and then adding any extra shots consists of simply
      > uploading new cube faces and then adjusting the text in the xml file
      > to display them. Can't get much easier than that ;-)

      Well, I guess it is slightly easier if you can skip the ConvertToCubefaces step? Like you
      can when using PurePlayer ;) BTW, Pureplayer can also use cubefaces and strips if you
      want it to (but I don't). I like KISS.
      I just downloaded Jumi, which may have some solutions for making this easier?
      But after fiddling with this for a while I'm actually leaning more towards an iFrame
      solution. Then you can have map, descriptions and thumbnails in separate iframes. I
      haven't yet found a solution for synchronizing things when clicking a hotspot and going
      on to the next pano in a cross-linked tour. But as it is Javascript-enabled I guess there
      may be a way to do it?