Re: [PanoToolsNG] Impressive !

  • Ross Kerridge
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2008
      On 18 Dec 2008, at 20:29, AYRTON wrote:

      Hey Ayrton,

      Thanks for sharing. Think we'll see it mounted on a Google car?
      I've seen static systems similar to this before used to capture
      objects, and have used a still version of the Geometric Informatics. I
      think it was made by Minolta. I wonder how long it will be before
      we're discussing scanning Laser sytems here.

      All the best

      Ross