Re: [PanoToolsNG] [OSX] ImageFuser 0.5.0 released

  • AYRTON
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
      On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 6:03 AM, Harry van der Wolf <hvdwolf@...>wrote:

      > Hi Ayrton,

      Hi :-)

      > I have been thinking about the renaming but I did not really have a
      > good clue how to do that (programmatically that is), apart from the
      > straightforward way I have chosen now (1). I agree that some
      > flexibility in naming options would be convenient but it was not my
      > major priority right now.
      > However, I do not fully understand what you have in mind right now.
      > Say you have three images called: p000196.tif, p000197.tif, p000198.tif.
      > If I follow your idea, then how would you name the final "fused" image:
      > p000196-ayrton.tif
      > or p000196_p000197_p000198_ayrton.tif
      > or ...?

      welll let's be :
      000190.tif + 000191.tif + 000192.tif
      =
      prefix000190.tif, this would be the fused one !!!

      and the prefix (sorry I wrote suffix on my last email) could be any word
      that we choose.
      For example let's think Pão de Açúcar :-)
      the fused one would be : paodeacucar000190.tif

      Just because this way we keep track of what original we were using.

      Anyway sorry if this sound to lazy on my side :-)
      Just one idea, not a problem at all
      I can always rename it after enfusion :-)

      THANKS

      best
      AYRTON

> [...]
      > interested if I publish that Finder plugin?
      >
      > Hoi,
      > Harry
      >

      > 2008/12/18 AYRTON <avi@...>:
      > > Harryif I may give you an idea
      > > I don;t like that the name of the images get to be 001 and 002 and etc
      > >
      > > I would prefer to have them with the same original name, plus the suffix
      > > that I want.
      > > This way I keep easy to remember me wich originals they came from.
      > >
      > > Sorry if my english is not very easy to understand :-)
      > >
      > > keep on the good work
      > > best
      > > AYRTON
      > >
      > > On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:16 PM, Harry van der Wolf
      > > <hvdwolf@...>wrote:
      > >
      > >> Hi Mac users,
      > >>
      > >> I just released Imagefuser 0.5.0. See changelog of 0.4.1 going to 0.5.
      > >> There has been an intermediate 0.4.2 which I never announced (but
      > >> which has been downloaded quite some times).
      > >>
      > >> 0.5.0 14 December 2008
      > >> * New enfuse 3.2 CVS version. Contains a couple of bug fixes by
      > >> Christoph Spiel (thanks a lot). This includes the bugfix for writing
      > >> 16bit tiffs (and 32bit tiffs).
      > >> * Default image output at startup is .JPG. After adding a bracketed
      > >> image set, the output format is automatically set to the input format
      > >> (jpg input => jpg output; 16bit tiff input => 16bit tiff output). This
      > >> can be changed off course.
      > >> * Added a "Simple Batch" functionality. You add a folder containing
      > >> images and you can have ImageFuser align and enfuse your total set of
      > >> bracketed images (and yes: calling this "Simple Batch" means that I'm
      > >> also aiming to implement an "advanced batch" functionality). The
      > >> "Simple Batch" functionality can be started from the menu "Options" ->
      > >> "Simple Batch". Also here: input format is output format. (ToDo: Add
      > >> more (sub)folders to batch).
      > >> * Fixed a dutch message and translated it to english.
      > >> * Added an "Align only" option (menu: Options -> Align Only). Some
      > >> users wanted to only align their images and then feed these into
      > >> photoshop, gimp, ptfsgui, Hugin and so on (enfuse is better, but OK,
      > >> it's a simple change).
      > >>

      > >> 0.4.2 20 October 2008
      > >> * Big code clean up
      > >> * Added "Add bracketed set" button below image table. This button
      > >> allows you to select a bracketed set via a file dialog. With a
      > >> cluttered desktop it can sometimes be handy to add files via a file
      > >> dialog instead of dragging them onto the image table.
      > >> * The File -> Open gives you now also the possibility to select a
      > >> bracketed set.
      > >> * If the window is closed, the application is now closed.
      > >> * Removed the "Auto Level" option. The "auto" blending level was set
      > >> to 20. I've been testing with numerous sets of images and it should
      > >> definitely be somewhere between 25 and 29 for the best results and it
      > >> is now by default set to 27.
      > >>
      > >> As always:
      > >> Further info, screenshots and download: Go to my website

      | A Y R |
      | T O N |

      + 55 21 9982 6313

      http://ayrton360.com