AERIAL in the centre of the town

  • Martin Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
      Here is a helicopter picture above the main square of Pardubice town.
      We risked a little and the result is not good.

      Very low light, vibration against shutter speed and ISO, the height is
      too high and Photomatix noise is poor.

      But anyway I share it.
      http://www.virtualczech.cz/kraj-pardubicky/509-pardubice

      The title of the picture is " Waiting for the snow".

      marty
    • AYRTON
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
        Martyas always
        NICE
        very nice !

        thanks for sharing
        I wish I could do something like that here, over Rio de Janeiro :-)

        best
        AYRTON

        On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 2:01 PM, Martin Hrdlicka <martin.hrdlicka@...
        > wrote:

        > Here is a helicopter picture above the main square of Pardubice town.
        > We risked a little and the result is not good.
        >
        > Very low light, vibration against shutter speed and ISO, the height is
        > too high and Photomatix noise is poor.
        >
        > But anyway I share it.
        > http://www.virtualczech.cz/kraj-pardubicky/509-pardubice
        >
        > The title of the picture is " Waiting for the snow".
        >
        > marty

        ------------
        | A Y R |
        | T O N |
        ------------

        + 55 21 9982 6313

        http://ayrton360.com
        http://rio.360cities.net
        http://vrfolio.com
        http://ayrton.com

      • Willy Kaemena
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 17, 2008
          Very nice under these dark circumstances. The only problem is that
          this wonderful square is being misused as a parking lot...

          Willy Kaemena

          http://360cities.net/profile/willy-kaemena
          http://360cities.net/area/damascus-syria
          http://360cities.net/area/bremen-germany
          http://360cities.net/area/rio-de-janeiro-brazil-2
          http://360cities.net/area/lisbon-portugal

          On Dec 17, 2008, at 17:01, Martin Hrdlicka wrote:

          > Here is a helicopter picture above the main square of Pardubice town.
          > We risked a little and the result is not good.
          >
          > Very low light, vibration against shutter speed and ISO, the height is
          > too high and Photomatix noise is poor.
          >
          > But anyway I share it.
          > http://www.virtualczech.cz/kraj-pardubicky/509-pardubice
          >
          > The title of the picture is " Waiting for the snow".
          >
          > marty

        • Juergen Schrader
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 18, 2008
            Very nice, Martin.
            The dark skies give a perfect contrast to the colorful roofs.
            The picture would definitely benefit from a denoising process and
            Flash 10.

            Cheers
            J├╝rgen

            --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Hrdlicka"