Res: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Cubic Conversion Plugin Update

  • Augusto Miranda Martins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2008
      Thanks Rune!

      I started using your plugin last week and like it very much.
      Is there any way for it to work on PS CS4 64 bits?
      So far I've just been able to make it work on the 32 bits version of PS.

      Cheers,
      Augusto.

      ________________________________
      De: Rune Spaans <rune@...>
      Para: PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Segunda-feira, 8 de Dezembro de 2008 20:51:07
      Assunto: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Cubic Conversion Plugin Update

      Hi again!

      I have uploaded a new version of the superSpheric plugin:
      http://www.superrune.com/technical/supercubic_v1_1_3.zip

      This version takes care of a small bug that resulted in the first
      vertical line of the panorama not being converted. Thanks a lot to
      Mike at 360de.de for reporting the bug and helping me testing this new
      build.

      Cheers,
      Rune