Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: background music

  • Fabio Bustamante
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
      Hey Karol.

      I remember looking for music files at freeplay a long time ago:

      http://freeplaymusic.com/

      As far as I remember there were some pretty tastefull things there.

      I'd also recommend Magnatune:

      https://magnatune.com/

      These are true music from serious artists that can be licensed.

      Both websites do not provide the songs for free but their prices may be
      reasonable.