Re: Panoramic video

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
      For the best performance install Flash10.
      http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

      It is best to let the movie file completely download before playing.
      Audio is needed to understand the video.

      I have noticed a considerable difference in fps between Windows and
      Linux on the same machine. Windows giving a much better frame rate.

      Jim Watters