Re: an almost infinite zoom

  • pedro_silva58
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 7, 2008
      joergen,

      thanx for the nice demo. the first time around it suffered from the
      inevitable delays downloading the needed bits, but from there it
      worked well.

      like i think i said before, i suspect i could have tried to do my very
      long zoom with a flash player such as krpano, but i don't own a
      licence (yet).

      cheers,
      pedro

      --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Joergen Geerds <joergengeerds@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Pedro,
      >
      > I started using the krpano.com player, and that is fully scriptable,
      and does multi-resolution. It would have had been the ideal solution
      for you (better than a huge/questionable exe file)