Re:Panorama of grand opening first Apple store in Germany / Munich

  • Paul Fretheim
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      Hi Willy! Hope this finds you well.

      I am recuperating from injuries I received in an auto accident when I
      was out on expedition in Utah in September. I broke both my shoulders
      and got a pretty nasty concussion. I am slowly getting better, but am
      still limited as far as hiking or skiing in the backcountry is concerned.

      Was that the sound of that crowd?

      Any sign of the Canon 5D Mark II in Deutschland yet?

      Paul Fretheim