New panos from Syria

  • panokaemena@mac.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 15 1:35 AM
      I updated my Syria website with some new panoramas of daily life

      since PTgui is available for Mac, I use it to make my panos fast
      and reliable

      Willy Kaemena
      Damascus Syria
    • Roger D. Williams
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 15 1:49 AM
        On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:35:33 +0900, <panokaemena@...> wrote:

        > I updated my Syria website with some new panoramas of daily life
        >
        > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu352.html
        >
        > since PTgui is available for Mac, I use it to make my panos fast
        > and reliable

        Willy, the Armenian Church is again not accessible... but the range
        of panoramas and the rich variety of the subjects makes this a
        fascinating site. Congratulations!

        Roger

      • Fiore Cappone
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 15 1:58 AM
          Great panos as always Willy!

          Ptgui is a bomb I¹m going to re-stitch my old panos

          Here one : http://www.vrplace.com/qtfs/spiagge.html

          Fiore
          http://www.mapcosenza.it

        • panokaemena@mac.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 15 3:53 AM
            thanks for the hint

            there was a typo in the link

            ... church... and not curch

            I corrected it by "hand" in html file not by the .dotmac homepage
            application....

            Willy

            On Sep 15, 2006, at 11:49, Roger D. Williams wrote:

            > On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:35:33 +0900, <panokaemena@...> wrote:
            >
            >> I updated my Syria website with some new panoramas of daily life
            >>
            >> http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu352.html
            >>
            >> since PTgui is available for Mac, I use it to make my panos fast
            >> and reliable
            >
            > Willy, the Armenian Church is again not accessible... but the range
            > of panoramas and the rich variety of the subjects makes this a
            > fascinating site. Congratulations!
            >
            > Roger

            Willy Kaemena
            wkaemena@...
          • Peter Nyfeler
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 15 9:45 AM
              Hi Willy

              When I try to open the first panorama (Wedding) it opens a *download*
              window instead.

              Cheers

              Peter

            • panokaemena@mac.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 15 1:37 PM
                Peter many thanks for the observation

                I replaced whole file and html
                hope it works now for you too

                http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FS/Damascus/Wedding1/

                Here in Damascus/Syria 10% are christians and they have many churches
                always next to a mosque...

                Willy

                On Sep 15, 2006, at 19:45, Peter Nyfeler wrote:

                > Hi Willy
                >
                > When I try to open the first panorama (Wedding) it opens a *download*
                > window instead.
                >
                > Cheers
                >
                > Peter
                >
                > panokaemena@... schrieb:
                > > I updated my Syria website with some new panoramas of daily life
                > >
                > > http://homepage.mac.com/wkaemena/FSPanos/Menu352.html
                > >
                > > since PTgui is available for Mac, I use it to make my panos fast
                > > and reliable
                > >
                > > Willy Kaemena
                > > Damascus Syria

                Willy Kaemena
                wkaemena@...

              • Roger D. Williams
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 15 8:38 PM
                  Thank you, Willy. All your panoramas are really beautiful but this
                  one is very special to me for personal reasons.

                  Roger W.

                • panokaemena@mac.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 30 10:01 AM
                    I put some new panos on my Syria site

                    watch for the Maalula Monastery and Seydnaya Convent ones. These
                    are two christian places near Damascus, which I visited last friday
                    ( my day off)

                    Willy Kaemena