Re: Doing it wrong!

  • ianrboulton
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2008
      If you do get your auto head sorted please let me know

      I am interested in buying a robotic head, so that I can just put the
      set up in a vehicle or boat cabin and set it running with an auto
      shutter so that once set up i can just shut the door and leave it a
      short while and then download it

      My idea is that the ideal set up for me would be one that can either
      be magnetised to the roof of the car or sprung loaded monopod (like
      the old style shower curtains) that would wedge between the floor and
      the vehicle roof hence saving editing out a tripod

      At the moment I cannot find a small robotic head that I think would
      do the work, I would be interested in helping the development of the
      machining if anyone can sort out the electronics

      Or does anyone know where I can buy one ?