Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Bracketeer & batch processing

  • aiwetir
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2008
      i just batched 19 panos most shot with 11 sets images for moving
      objects with bracketeer and it crashed a few times probably due to
      memory issues. only after i had done most of them did i change the
      memory cache setting. anyway why not just copy all the files into one
      directory and then sort them out after, don't move the files, but copy
      them. batch sort out then delete the copies. you could have been
      done by now ;)

      mmm
      http://pdxvr.com

      On 01 Dec 2008, at 17:58, Patrick Cheatham wrote:

      > > > Just curious if anyone using Bracketeer has any experience with
      > > batching _multiple
      > > folders_ of images?
      > > >
      > > Before I head down a dark road of Applescript + Automator and
      > > Folder Actions, thought
      > > I'd check...
      > > >
      > > > Thanks in advance!
      >
      > Hi Hans:
      >
      > > Surprisingly it does not support subfolders.
      >
      > Yes, I noticed... :)
      >
      > > I suggest you mail Brian and ask him. He probably makes you a new
      > > version in 10
      > > minutes.
      >
      > I emailed Brian first, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything;
      > When I got confirmation that I hadn't missed a hidden preference ;),
      > I logged it as a feature request with him -- then checked in over on
      > this list.
      >
      > So, still looking to come up with something, though I'm well nigh to
      > done with the current crop of images I had hoped to be able to batch-
      > bracketeer. :)
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Patrick

    • Harry van der Wolf
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2008
        ImageFuser 0.5.1 now has the ability to batch fuse images from multiple folders.

        Recently the functionality to add a folder containing images was added
        to be able to batch align and enfuse a series of bracketed images.
        Today I added the possibility to add multiple folders to the batch.
        This will not recursively add sub folders. After having selected the
        first folder you can add additional folders, be it sub folders or
        folders located elsewhere. You can mix folders/image sets containing
        jpeg, 8bit tiff, 16bit tifs or 32bit tiffs, as long as one bracketed
        set contains the same format.

        You can download from
        <http://panorama.dyndns.org/index.php?lang=EN&subject=ImageFuser&texttag=ImageFuser>

        Harry