Re: AW: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Turkish barber panorama

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
      Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 22:57 +0100) ptgroup said:

      >Hope you enjoy it :)

      Very much, thanks! Another fascinating barber pano and more, and a
      good job done with some tough detailed subjects too.

      It is funny how a number of us have thought to capture barber shops
      at once time or another. Does anyone else have any?

      I sometimes get a haircut in a local barber when I'm travelling. I've
      found it can be a great way to really get the feel for somewhere. One
      place in Arizona told me so much local gossip that I felt I could
      greet everyone I walked past when I came out! And another in some
      obscure town in North Carolina seemed to be owned and run by
      semi-reformed Hells Angels - who were incredibly welcoming, BTW. I
      wish I'd been taking panos back then.