Re: Turkish barber panorama

    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
      Keith Martin wrote:
      > And when I can figure out how to get started with KRPano I'm going to
      > try that as well. (Tips that don't involve ActionScript are most
      > welcome..!)

      You might require some XML, but there is even an integrated editor, that
      lets you specify all necessary variables interactively: Choose either
      panorama you want from krpano.com (f.e.
      http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/kirche/kirche.xml ). If you
      click the [editor] link you can edit XML, hotspots and lensflare, if you
      click the small triangle in the upper right corner, you can
      interactively adjust viewing parameters.

      To get started read http://www.krpano.com/docu/usage/

    • Keith Martin
      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
        Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 21:26 +0100) Erik Krause said:

        >You might require some XML, but there is even an integrated editor

        Hot dog. :-)
        Thanks Erik, that's far, far more encouraging than the last
        KR-related response I got to a query.

      • ptgroup
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
          Keith,
          as many in the group I also have a "Turkish Barbershop"
          Not that good- skills where not that educated during that times and
          the resolution is low for the internet though.

          But just for fun:
          http://tinyurl.com/645tcf

          Some more Turkish Craftsmen:
          http://tinyurl.com/62fqrr

          Hope you enjoy it :)
          ----------------------------
          360┬░ VR Fotografie
          http://www.360de.de

          -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
            Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 22:57 +0100) ptgroup said:

            >Hope you enjoy it :)

            Very much, thanks! Another fascinating barber pano and more, and a
            good job done with some tough detailed subjects too.

            It is funny how a number of us have thought to capture barber shops
            at once time or another. Does anyone else have any?

            I sometimes get a haircut in a local barber when I'm travelling. I've
            found it can be a great way to really get the feel for somewhere. One
            place in Arizona told me so much local gossip that I felt I could
            greet everyone I walked past when I came out! And another in some
            obscure town in North Carolina seemed to be owned and run by
            semi-reformed Hells Angels - who were incredibly welcoming, BTW. I
            wish I'd been taking panos back then.