[PanoToolsNG] Re: Turkish barber panorama

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
      Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 13:17 +0000) huckrorick said:

      >Can you tell me what viewer you used on this
      >http://www.panoramaphotographer.com/turkey/ ?

      Hi Huck,

      That's Flash Panorama Player. If you right-click/control-click the
      pano the first item in the popup menu should be "About Flash Panorama
      Player"; choosing that takes you to the FPP home page.

      This is just one of the current available Flash players of course...
      I also use Pano2VR to make Flash pano files sometimes.
      And when I can figure out how to get started with KRPano I'm going to
      try that as well. (Tips that don't involve ActionScript are most
      welcome..!)

      Message 2 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
        Keith Martin wrote:
        > And when I can figure out how to get started with KRPano I'm going to
        > try that as well. (Tips that don't involve ActionScript are most
        > welcome..!)

        You might require some XML, but there is even an integrated editor, that
        lets you specify all necessary variables interactively: Choose either
        panorama you want from krpano.com (f.e.
        http://www.krpano.com/krpano.html?pano=panos/kirche/kirche.xml ). If you
        click the [editor] link you can edit XML, hotspots and lensflare, if you
        click the small triangle in the upper right corner, you can
        interactively adjust viewing parameters.

        To get started read http://www.krpano.com/docu/usage/

      • Keith Martin
        Message 3 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
          Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 21:26 +0100) Erik Krause said:

          >You might require some XML, but there is even an integrated editor

          Hot dog. :-)
          Thanks Erik, that's far, far more encouraging than the last
          KR-related response I got to a query.

        • ptgroup
          Message 4 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
            Keith,
            as many in the group I also have a "Turkish Barbershop"
            Not that good- skills where not that educated during that times and
            the resolution is low for the internet though.

            But just for fun:
            http://tinyurl.com/645tcf

            Some more Turkish Craftsmen:
            http://tinyurl.com/62fqrr

            Hope you enjoy it :)
            ----------------------------
            360┬░ VR Fotografie
            http://www.360de.de

            -----Urspr├╝ngliche Nachricht-----
            Message 5 of 21 , Dec 1, 2008
              Sometime around 1/12/08 (at 22:57 +0100) ptgroup said:

              >Hope you enjoy it :)

              Very much, thanks! Another fascinating barber pano and more, and a
              good job done with some tough detailed subjects too.

              It is funny how a number of us have thought to capture barber shops
              at once time or another. Does anyone else have any?

              I sometimes get a haircut in a local barber when I'm travelling. I've
              found it can be a great way to really get the feel for somewhere. One
              place in Arizona told me so much local gossip that I felt I could
              greet everyone I walked past when I came out! And another in some
              obscure town in North Carolina seemed to be owned and run by
              semi-reformed Hells Angels - who were incredibly welcoming, BTW. I
              wish I'd been taking panos back then.