Re: Automatic viewer selection

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
      Uri Cogan wrote:
      > 3. I have some vague memory of a way to upload only one version of the
      > panorama (cube faces?) to the server and let the viewer's browser, or
      > something else parse and display the pano. If so, how?

      To my knowledge there is no solution to assemble a QTVR from cube faces
      on the fly, but the other way round is possible. To decode a QTVR file
      for flash you can use either movdecoder.swf together with FPP,
      qtkrparse.php together with krpano or qtzrparse.php with panosalado. For
      the latter two you need PHP working on your server. Panosalado is open
      source, the other two players commercial.

      PanoSalado: http://flashpanos.com/blog/79
      qtzrparse.php:
      http://flashpanos.com/content/panosalado-now-supports-qtvr-panoramas
      krpano: http://www.krpano.com/