Re: [PanoToolsNG] RE: Examples of Pano websites that are navigatable by street address?

  • Keith Martin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2008
      Sometime around 27/11/08 (at 08:43 +0100) Bernhard Vogl said:

      >This site seems to be hacked, so keep away if you have no working
      >Antivirus on your machine!

      And you're not using a Mac.

      Although scratch that: Mac users may as well keep away anyway.
      There's no fear of my Mac being infected, but there's no panorama
      that I can see either. It seems that the actual pano pages are
      heavily reliant on VBScript, so there's no way on earth (that I know
      of) that a Mac user will be able to see anything happen.

      Karol, a quick and honest question: why is this made in such a
      Windows-specific way when there are so many more open alternatives?