Re: QT & flash

  • Patrick Cheatham
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 26, 2008
      > On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Jeffrey Martin <360cities@...> wrote:
      >
      > > > more important, Thomas, Klaus, Denis, and everyone are evolving the
      > > medium.
      > >
      > > And of course Patrick Cheatham :) working on the OPEN SOURCE :)
      >

      > Patrick AND Zephyr !!!
      >
      > best
      > AYRTON

      :-)

      Thanks guys... And yes, the dynamic duo is hard at work. For PanoSalado, Zephyr should be
      listed as first author, at this point. :-)

      We'll be updating the source code repository for PanoSalado in the near future, and at the
      same time launch SpinControl:VR as a desktop app ("GUI") to help folks create virtual tours
      using PanoSalado. Shortly after that, a similar app for those who like to create Object VR. Fun!

      Cheers,

      Patrick

      http://panosalado.com/