Re: [PanoToolsNG] 3 rows -- 8 images each -- what's the easy way?

  • Bruno Postle
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 25, 2008
      On Tue 25-Nov-2008 at 04:18 -0800, Ken Warner wrote:
      >What is match-n-shift? I've never seen a button in
      >Hugin that says Match-n-Shift :-)

      It's a wrapper around lots of other tools that does the same job as
      autopano-sift-c, panomatic etc... You can configure it in the hugin
      preferences, probably.

      It uses a conformal transformation for generating feature
      descriptors so you get a good spread of points, copes very well with
      handheld bracketed panoramas, and tries to clean-up bad
      control-points as a final step in a manner similar to APClean.

      It's also very slow ;-) but I'd rather wait than get bad results
      fast.

      --
      Bruno