Invitation: Join us at Panodigg.com it's fun ;-)

  • Marco Trezzini
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
      (sorry for cross-posting)

      hi,

      I'm terribly late (apologies) with the new Issue 32 of VRMag, mainly
      due to 2 reasons: I had a child (most time-consuming hobby I ever
      had) and was busy setting up a new site for the VR community and
      beyond. VRMag 32 is in the works ...
      but meanwhile ... I would like to invite you to take a few minutes to
      checkout:

      http://www.Panodigg.com

      Those familiar with Digg.com will immediately be at ease and
      understand that it's a Digg site for the VR community,
      for everybody else let me say that it's a place where you can post
      stories with a thumbnail (if u wish) and a link to a panorama or a VR
      projects, that you particularly like or find interesting, be it your
      creation or from somebody else.

      All the stories are published in the "upcoming" section of the site.
      The community of Panodigg users will then vote and discuss them, and
      when a certain number of votes is achieved the stories are promoted
      to the front page in a very democratic way.
      Finally a VR community site where no editor is in control but only
      the site users.
      It is also a social site since you can create your complete profile,
      become friend with other users, private message with them, as well as
      tell friends about your stories (posts) and a lot more ...

      A few important things:

      -Panodigg is not hosting panoramas
      -We removed the nofollow tag so that each story title(link) becomes a
      good referrer for google
      -RSS feeds are available for upcoming, published, and each category,
      you can even track a specific users posts if u wish.

      Special thanks to the early users during the initial test/debugging
      phase.

      what are you waiting for ? You're just one click away from your Daily
      Dose of fresh panoramas: http://www.Panodigg.com
      Have fun ! ;-)

      All the best
      marco

    • pedro_silva58
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
        congratulations and best wishes! and i don't mean for the new site...
        cheers,
        pedro

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, Marco Trezzini <3z@...> wrote:
        > hi,
        >
        > I'm terribly late (apologies) with the new Issue 32 of VRMag, mainly
        > due to 2 reasons: I had a child (most time-consuming hobby I ever
        > had) and was busy setting up a new site for the VR community and
        > beyond. VRMag 32 is in the works ...
        > but meanwhile ... I would like to invite you to take a few minutes to
        > checkout:
        >
        > http://www.Panodigg.com
      • Marco Trezzini
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
          On Nov 25, 2008, at 1:10 PM, pedro_silva58 wrote:

          > congratulations and best wishes!

          thanks a lot ;-)

          > and i don't mean for the new site...

          what do u think about ?