Featured in Google Earth

  • Jeffrey Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24, 2008
      http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2008/11/360-degree-panoramas-in-google-earth.html

      ....and YOU could be there too :-)

      just go here if you're interested.
      http://360cities.net/account/join

      enjoy!
      Jeffrey

      Jeffrey Martin
      tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin

    • erik leeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 24, 2008
        This is such a wonderful achievement!
        I really really admire your enthusiasm and perseverance Jeff, my
        congratulations to the 360Cities team and all participants!

        Kindest Regards,

        Erik Leeman

        --- In PanoToolsNG@yahoogroups.com, "Jeffrey Martin" <360cities@...>
        wrote:

        http://google-latlong.blogspot.com/2008/11/360-degree-panoramas-in-google-earth.html

        > ....and YOU could be there too :-)
        >
        > just go here if you're interested.
        > http://360cities.net/account/join
        >

        > enjoy!
        > Jeffrey
        >
        > Jeffrey Martin
        > www.360cities.net - The World in Virtual Reality
        > tel. +420 608 076 502 / skype jeffrey.s.martin
      • pedro_silva58
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25, 2008
          greetings!
          i finally have a couple 360 panos i'd like to try and upload.
          1- what are the recommended sizes for uploading panos (pixels and bytes)
          2- how to include geolocation?
          i expect this info is somewhere on the site, but i can't find it...
          cheers,
          pedro