RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: How Can I Speed Things Up?

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 21, 2008
      Something else to look into is the Google Desktop. If you have it running,
      especially while stitching, I've found that it can slow a system down since
      it is trying to index new files. The stitching process can create a LOT of
      new (temporary) files, so I've disabled Google Desktop.

      Mark
      www.360cities.net
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net