Re: The City

  • Rodrigo Alarcon-Cielock
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2008
      Hi Keith,

      I recall seen this 'traffic light tree' in more than one ocassion
      that night, as I got lost and I was looking for the Hilton Hotel on
      the other side, everyone was directing me towards the Hilton Canary
      Wharf and I really wanted the Hilton Docklands. But it was worth it
      in the end, once I crosed the river using the tunnel built for cart
      and horses. Next time I will leave the car at home and go on the
      train. ;)

      kind regards,

      Rodrigo

      (http://www.flickr.com/photos/richardandgill/566285875/in/photostream/