About image processing

  • Aurelien Albert
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14 10:27 AM
      Hello !

      I'm a french student in first year of engineer degree, and my first project is about virtual reality immersion.

      I have an special optic to shoot 360 pictures : EggSolution OneShot 360.

      One of my project's first step is to transform the "donut" image into a dynamic panorama, like PTviewer does...

      So I make it with a cylindrical projection, and it works... but there is a lot of distortion : straight lines appears as curves.

      Does anyone know which projection to use ? Which parameter of this projection ? (center position...)

      Thanks guys !

      D�couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
      Yahoo! Questions/R�ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos exp�riences.
      http://fr.answers.yahoo.com