Re: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Flash problems

  • Caroling Geary
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 20, 2008
      You could have been right with your guess about the Flash detection
      seeing only the 1 of the 10 version number. I have confirmation of
      that problem on the Adobe Flash forum and I experienced it with my
      own Flash detection movies. However, that's not the problem with the
      example you have here. I can see it with Firefox on Mac.

      Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net