RE: [PanoToolsNG] Re: Sigma 14mm for Printed Panos and Cubics?

  • Mark D. Fink
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 14, 2006
      Hi Christian,

      I'm shooting three rows of 8 all at 45° increments in portrait. The first
      row is pitched up 60°, the second is at 0°, and the third is pitched down
      60°. This gives me good overlap all around including zenith and nadir.

      I haven't tried your approach, but I think from a shooting perspective, I
      find it easier to be consistent and just shoot at 45° increments for all my
      shots. I guess it's a personal preference.

      Mark
      www.pinnacle-vr.com
      www.northernlight.net