Re: Tripod heads for fisheye setup?

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 14, 2008
      Lars O. Grobe wrote:
      > Actually I was looking for a special cheap solution as I thought that a
      > true pano head is not really needed, and I need something small not to
      > appear in the image

      Once you have an idea how the setup should look generally simply screw
      it together from wood parts. You can use thick plywood, where it's not
      necessary to pay attention to the direction.

      For an idea on a small footprint:
      http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Nadir/Slim/Slim_rotator.html
      Same as spherical head:
      http://michel.thoby.free.fr/Tete_beta_plus/Improved_new_head.html