Re: [PanoToolsNG] laptop tripod head

  • Oz Newcombe
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2008
      Yep, its by manfrotto..... Bogen in the states....:)

      2008/11/14 CW <cwest@...>

      > Any ideas where this guy got the laptop/tripod support rig?
      >
      > http://tinyurl.com/663u6w
      >
      > Colin

      Oz Newcombe
      Professional photographer

      Tel: Dubai: (International roaming) +971 50 651 1831

      Singapore (partial International roaming) +65 81 89 3148

      Important note: Any and all photographs contained in this e.mail are the
      strict copyright ownership of the sender

      Use them in any form without authorisation, and my favourite lawyer will
      start immediate litigation, and chase you to hell & beyond..... Seriously!

      Oz Newcombe is a member of mepp, the Middle East professional photographers
      association.